Forever Young

Stay young in your Heart and Soul!

Friday, September 29, 2006

Arriving in Kyrgyzstan



I arrived at "Manas" international airport early, really early in the morning at 5:45.
My family wasn't there yet to meet me, because I told them that I would arrive at 6:30 - 7:00. But there were two of my friends who came to meet me first.

I still can't believe that I had that nice sun-tan, :)

Then my uncle came together with his family, but first they didn't recognise me and walked toward the entrance of the airport. I called them and they were surprised to see me outside. After a little while my father, my brothers and some other nieces and nephews came along. I remember, we didn't talk too much, rather I just hugged them and laughed looking at each other. The picture in the right is at the entrance to our appartment that early morning when I arrived. When I stepped out of car I saw my granny and other uncle sitting outside beside the stairways. I was exited to see her, she hung on my neck and give a warm hug. Then as tradition, my granny sprinkled a bowl of water over my head. Then they made three rounds of turns with a hen over my head when I was sitting. I felt like a warrior or like an adventurer, because thats what our ancestors always did when somebody returned after long time of being away from home.

That's it for now. I will try to bring more of new pictures and I will look for your responces

all the best,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home