Forever Young

Stay young in your Heart and Soul!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Big Family Summer 2006

Hi again,
Here I wanted to share some pictures of my family from the summer vocation in the most gorgeous lake of Kyrgyzstan. There are many of us in the picture starting with my granny in the center, her two sons(my uncles) and others are all her grandchildren(but here are only 9 out of 39 granshildren).

This my granny sittng by the cottage we stayed in. My eldest brother made all of us happy by providing as with a great vocation in one of the best resorts around the Issyk-Kul(Warm-Lake) lake.
And this is my niece and I, when we were walking down to the beach.

The vocation was on the right time, after the university entrance exams. So I had some time to relax before starting my studies

3 Comments:

Blogger Nurbek said...

Yes I bro
thank you man
Yes it was fun to have a vocation with family after being away.
But the beach always reminded me about Bermuda. heeeh I miss Bermuda.

I looked at your blog it is a nice start

I will look forward to see others too

1:19 PM  
Blogger alina said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

7:13 PM  
Blogger alina said...

!So much love and respect to the nearest people! Seems you have a mega'amicable, united family!

7:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home