Forever Young

Stay young in your Heart and Soul!

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Happy Birthday ISA!!!

Happy Birthday Isabella and Hi everybody!!!
Once again Isa, after a year, I wish you the best and the happiest life.


Everybody remembers the boat party we had last year and how much fun it was. Thanks to Ernest and Susan and their son for presenting us that wonderful time. I remember the beautiful evening around the Hamilton by the huge cruise ship. Then we had great time by the Hopkins(if it is wrong spelling please correct me) island. And we also met newfriends like Chelsea and Fiona.

For me it was the time when I got to know every exchange student better and they all became more than a friends.

And on that evening the idea of "mafiaman" was born. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home