Forever Young

Stay young in your Heart and Soul!

Monday, January 15, 2007

Snowboarding

One weekend during my winter break my brother Azamat invited me to join him as he and friends were going to ski base called Toguz Bulak(Nine Springs)

People asked me a lot if I go on snowboarding in Kyrgyzstan, because they knew that Kyrgyzstan is a mountainous country and has a quite a lot of snow in winter time. However, I was ashamed that I never went snowboarding while living at the feet of such snowy mountains.
So I was excited about going snowboarding because it was my the first time I was going to snowboard.

Below are some pictures from Toguz Bulak:

The hills of Toguz Bulak ski base.

Skiers, snowboarders and butt-riders

Falling, kneeling, crawling, butt-riding...

Eventually by the end of the day I was able to stand on the board and slide down the hills, but still fell a lot. But there was still a lot of excitment and I have never felt that hot in winter before.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home