Forever Young

Stay young in your Heart and Soul!

Thursday, June 07, 2007

Кыргызча Блог

Recenlty I applied for a position of an author for neweurasia's Kyrgyzstan based blog

http://kyrgyzstan.neweurasia.net/

neweurasia is a weblog run by young bloggers from Central Asia and Caucasus. The opinions and views expressed in the blogs are mostly concerning politics, economy, society and some issues that were left without being covered by mass media.

Hopefully I was invited to be in a team of Kyrgyz Language Bloggers. So, henceforth you can also read some posts from me in Kyrgyz language in the following web-site :

http://kg.kyrgyzstan.neweurasia.net/
And this is the neweurasia Kyrgyzstan team:


All the best ;)

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Maarten said...

Hello Nurbek,

How are you doing today? I hope everything's going well with you and your family.
My name is Maarten Bels, I am a 29 year old guy originally from Holland. I now live in the United States where I have a family adn where I work for a local newspaper in Jonesboro, AR, as page designer and editorial cartoonist.

I am working on a project about Kyrgyzstan politics and I was wondering if maybe we could correspond by e-mail a little bit so maybe I could ask you some questions. If that would be OK with you, that is.

Well, Nurbek, have a good rest of the week and a good weekend and I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,

Maarten Bels
de_rebbe@hotmail.com
maartenbels@gmail.com

9:11 PM  
Blogger Bryce Wesley Merkl said...

Well I hope you get the job Nurbek! That sounds like a very interesting story.

Here's a great site you might enjoy that is actually in Kyrgyz:

Кыргызча wiki browser

3:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home